Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Rouge


It has been a while, school seems to be getting in the way of me drawing as much as I would like. Although I am taking a drawing class so maybe I will post things from that.

Here is a Rouge I drew as commissioned by another player in my D&D group. I showed her Kilic and she asked me if I would draw her character. So here it is! The best part? In payment, I get a cake. I finished a little early, I still have another fortnight before it needs to be done (at our next D&D session), but I had the time and the inspiration so I just went at it.


I always like including a story behind my pictures. Her character is a little money driven, (by that I mean she decided to raid the basement of a haunted house with demon dolls to try and get 10gp that somebody owed her) so I tried showing her love... or addiction... of gold.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment