Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Trip Sketchbook

I had lots of chances to draw while on the trip. Here are a few things.

An Elven Soldier. Just felt like doodling a few ideas I had. This is what came out. 


A marmot. These are cute little squirrel-cousins which we saw a lot of in the rocky mountains.



I got to listen to the Percy Jackson novels while driving. These little guys are from the second series where Percy looses his memory. This line made us all crack up laughing and for the rest of the trip a conversation could not be had without this line being quoted at least once.
For those who haven't read the books, this is what the little wheat daemon is willing to give if our heroes would only let themselves be killed.


I read 'Prometheus Bound' while on the trip. This was a lot more promising in the early stages of development. I think I may tinker with it more. We'll see how that goes.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment