Saturday, December 29, 2012

Malrakki






He is a very young wood elf who has run away from home. He is mischievous and quite bright, but easily angered and can have a ruthless blood-lust. In this way, he is a very odd elf. Perhaps because he is still young, or it could be the introduction of gnome into his bloodline, sometime in the distant past. Whatever the case, he has decided his time with his kinfolk is over, he has waited long enough, and is ready to explore the world. He will be a fun character to play.

Malrakki is going to replace Dhorn. Unfortunately my DM and I couldn't agree to a character we both liked, so I went with something a little simpler. I like this picture. I spent a good deal of time focusing on the separate aspects of it: the position in which he is kneeling, his clothes and his face. I decided to add the greenery in the background at the last minute in order to complete the scene. I think I will color the picture, if I can. Should I finish it, then I will definitely post the completed work here.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment