Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dungeons & Drawings

I have been looking for a place to post drawings and tell stories for a while now.

I have a Deviant Art where I post some of my drawings, but it was supposed to be home to my comic series. Unfortunately I started that series at a bad time and was unable to continue it, so I feel a little guilty whenever I log in. Not to mention I think I will be nice to have all my art in one space.

As the name suggests, a lot of the art will be Dungeons and Dragons oriented. I will post pictures of my characters, maps and possibly stories of my adventures. I'll probably post drawings of things that don't concern D&D as well, and maybe some of my writings. However, rather than define what this blog will be about exactly I want to leave it open as an outlet for anything, so enjoy the randomness. I guess we'll see how things go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment