Sunday, May 18, 2014

Some Sketches

Tiermud the Dwarfen Fighter. This guy's a character I played in a short game run by a friend of mine. It was only his second time DMing, but he did very well. He devised this really intriguing devise. Our characters had no memory, so to try to remember something of their past they took a sleeping potion. While in their dream we still got to play our characters, although our actions were fairly restricted. It really added to the mystery aspect of trying to remember who we were while still getting to play in the game. It's something I think I might incorporate into a game of my own, but with freer boundaries so that our actions in the memory have a greater impact on the outcome in game.



Kilic is back! He's level three now and really coming into his own as a wizard. I'm really interested in the glide spell he just learnt.


Finally, a wyrm. Drew this while I was bored and wondering how I might go about drawing a skinnier, more snake-like dragon. I think It came out alright, and might warrant a full drawing.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment